Places I recommend for walks, bike rides, etc.

Places I recommend for hikes, bike rides etc.

Fall weather is beautiful and I love going on walks so I can enjoy the scenery. Below are some places I recommend for walks and bike rides. They’re also great places for photography.

Evans Creek Preserve This is my favorite place for going on hikes. It’s gorgeous all year long! And it allows dogs if they are kept on leashes. It is a loop trail. I took a lot of pictures! Here are a few below.

Redmond ridge. I have only gone there recently for a bike ride with my friends, but it was fun and SO PRETTY!

Perrigo Park. Lots of trails or sidewalks for biking, roller-skating, Skateboarding etc.!! There are a lot more activities there as well.

Marymoor Park. If you have a dog, then I recommend this park! It has an off-leash dog park. There are spots where you can let your dog in water as well. My family always goes to Redmond Town Center, and we get boba then we go to the dog park.

If you know of any good places for hikes and bike rides, please let me know in the comments. I would love to try them!

~Soleil Monet

5 thoughts on “Places I recommend for walks, bike rides, etc.

1. There is one place that I recommend. It’s called cherry creek falls. It is a trail with beautiful scenery, you can find the remains of an old car crash, and despite the 3- hour long walk, there is a waterfall at the end of it with a great view, so it’s worth it.
    The place is located just outside of Duvall. You can just use a phone for this or whatevs, but heres the adress:
    16538 Kelly Rd NE, Duvall, WA 98019

2. I also love each of the places you mention, but I haven’t tried Evan’s Creek.
    I especially like going to Marymoore, as I like watching the dogs and also the remote control airplanes. It’s pretty fun to walk between the two. And then there’s the heron rookery….